We require an enthusiastic Trainee Service Advisor to support our Service Team at our Nissan dealership in Chorley. Working closely with the parts and service teams, you will be responsible for assisting in the day to day running of the department. Voted number 1 Nissan retailer of the year five years running, this is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to become involved in a bustling franchised dealership.
- To undertake all training and development to successfully complete the training scheme to expected and agreed standards.
- To undertake all training and development in pursuit of becoming a Service Adviser
- Assist the Service Team: Act as the relationship manager between service customers and the workshop, ensuring excellent customer satisfaction, including welcoming service customers to the dealership, dealing with all necessary paperwork, maintaining communication with the customer whilst their vehicle is being serviced or repaired and processing payments and follow up actions.
- To maintain a high level of house keeping and to at all times.
- Must have 5 GCSE's (Grades C and above) including Maths and English.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate and comfortable in Microsoft Office.
- Must have a professional manner at all times with excellent organisational skills.
- Must possess a high level of attention to detail.
Application - Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be kept confidential.