We are looking for an experienced and talented vehicle technician to work with our Aftersales Team at our Blackburn branch. You will benefit from operating in a franchised environment where standards are high and delivering quality and service to the customer is paramount. As a rapidly expanding business you will benefit from our investment in training, technology and tools, as well as work with a successful and motivated team.
· 40 hour week, with overtime upon request.
· Very competitive rates, increased based on experience and qualifications!
· Holidays that increase with Length of Service, and your birthday off work.
· Life and Health benefits, Pension, Cycle Schemes, Staff Discounts.
· Optional ongoing Training and Development Programme available.
· To road test vehicles and diagnose problems as and when required.
· To carry out inspections, repairs and services and check vehicles against manufactures standards.
· To ensure paperwork is accurate and up to date.
· To ensure all jobs are completed within agreed timeframes and whilst maintaining a high level of productivity.
· To work closely with the service reception team and parts team to ensure we deliver an excellent customer experience.
· To keep work area and protective clothing clean, tidy and in a safe condition.
· Relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3)
· Manufacturer training will be offered for the successful candidate.
· Must have a current clean UK driving license