Based at Chorley
Due to expansion, Chorley Group have an excellent opportunity for an experienced, motivated and efficient vehicle technician, to join our team at our Chorley Dealership.
Optional shift patterns available.
Ideally the candidate would have a selection of the following:
• NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent City and Guilds or BTEC accreditation)
• MOT tester preferred but not essential as training will be given.
• Franchised trained and accredited.
• Full drivers licence mandatory requirement
• A level of computer literacy relevant to the role
• You will be required to diagnose any faults in vehicles
• You will be able to communicate all technical information in an accessible and concise manner
• Undertake repairs and carry out routine servicing and health checks
• Ensure consistency in level of service and performance
• Under take MOT inspections (once qualified)
• Other workshop duties as advised by the duty manager
Chorley Group invest in our team and would encourage suitable technicians to progress and develop their skills to Master Technician status, through ongoing manufacturer training.
We will also recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements. As well as competitive salary you will also benefit from a discounted Car Purchase Scheme for you and your family, discounted MOT and servicing, a colleague introduction reward scheme, life assurance, permanent health insurance, pension scheme, and cycle to work scheme.
Please send you C.V. to email@example.com