We are looking for an experienced and talented Vehicle Technician with a current MOT Licence to work with our Aftersales Team. You will benefit from operating in a franchised environment where standards are high and delivering quality and service to the customer is paramount. As a rapidly expanding business you will benefit from our investment in training, technology and tools, as well as work with a successful and motivated team.
· 40 hour week, with overtime upon request.
· Uncapped bonus subject to targets.
· Holidays that increase with length of service, and your birthday off work.
· Life and Health benefits, Pension, Cycle schemes and staff discounts.
· Optional ongoing Training and Development programme available.
· To road test vehicles and diagnose problems as and when required.
· To carry out inspections, repairs and services and check vehicles against manufactures standards.
· To complete MOT Tests as per regulations and complete annual accreditation training.
· To ensure paperwork is accurate and up to date.
· To ensure all jobs are completed within agreed timeframes and whilst maintaining a high level of productivity.
· To work closely with the service reception team and parts team to ensure we deliver an excellent customer experience.
· To keep work area and protective clothing clean, tidy and in a safe condition.
· Relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3).
· Current MOT Licence.
· Must have a current clean UK driving licence.
** To apply for this opportunity please call 01257 240614 and speak to the Aftersales Manager.**