We require an enthusiastic Trainee Parts Advisor to support our Parts Team at our dealership in Blackpool. Working closely with the parts and service teams, you will be responsible for assisting in the day to day running of the parts department. Chorley Group is a multi award-winning family business and AM Best Dealership To Work For 2017 and 2018, this is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to become involved in a bustling franchised dealership.
- To undertake all training and development to successfully complete the training scheme to expected and agreed standards.
- To undertake all training and development in pursuit of becoming Parts Adviser
- Assist the Parts Team: Act as the relationship manager between service customers and the workshop, ensuring excellent customer satisfaction, including welcoming service customers to the dealership, dealing with all necessary paperwork, maintaining communication with the customer whilst their vehicle is being serviced or repaired and processing payments and follow up actions.
- To maintain a high level of house keeping and to at all times.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate and comfortable in Microsoft Office.
- Must have a professional manner at all times with excellent organisational skills.
- Must possess a high level of attention to detail.
Application - Email your CV to email@example.com
All applications will be kept confidential.