Motor Vehicle Technician
Due to expansion, Chorley Group have an excellent opportunity for an experienced, motivated and efficient vehicle technician, to join our team at our newly built Dealership.
NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent City and Guilds or BTEC accreditation)
Full drivers licence mandatory requirement
Ideal but not essential
· Franchised trained and accredited.
· Knowledge of using RTC
· You will be required to diagnose any faults in vehicles
· You will be able to communicate all technical information in an accessible and concise manner
· Undertake repairs and carry out routine servicing and health checks
· Ensure consistency in level of service and performance
· Undertake MOT inspections
· Other workshop duties as advised by the duty manager
Chorley Group invest in our team and would encourage suitable technicians to progress and develop their skills to Master Technician status, through ongoing manufacturer training.
On target annual earnings £27,000 plus overtime when available
We will also recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements. As well as competitive salary you will also benefit from a discounted Car Purchase Scheme for you and your family, discounted MOT and servicing, a colleague introduction reward scheme, life assurance, permanent health insurance, pension scheme, and cycle to work scheme.
What to do next
If you feel that you have the qualities required to be a successful team member and wish to join an award winning family business we would love to hear from you!
Please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org