BASED AT OUR CHORLEY BRANCH
Ever fancied taking pictures for a living? Like cars and live in or near to Chorley? You’re ticking all our boxes… We need an aspiring photographer to join the team.
What’s the job?
The role of Vehicle Photographer is an important part of the sales team, putting the focus on the public profile of a range of stunning vehicles, by taking the images that attract the buyers. Think influencer, you get the picture.
These are the pictures that you’ll then upload to the digital sales platforms and will be shown on our own website and social media.
You don’t need experience or equipment for this role, we will provide you with everything you need. You just need to bring your enthusiasm, a willingness to learn and be ready to join a team that moves fast, sells cars, and needs lots of pictures taking!
Your key responsibilities are:
· Photographing and videoing every used vehicle that comes into stock
· Ensure all the retail vehicles are advertised on the Group website and other platforms such as Auto Trader
· Take responsibility for arranging the dealership forecourt to a high quality standard
· Monitor prices to ensure competitiveness and make regular reports to your Sales Manager
· Carry out visual checks on stock in order to maintain our impressive standards
· Demonstrate our family ethos “Big Enough to Cope, Small Enough to Care”
The Next Top Photographer will have:
· An excellent command of the English language
· Ideally an interest and some experience of photography,
· A professional approach to customer service
· A high level of attention to detail
· Good computer literacy
· A full UK driving licence and;
· Be smart, approachable and a team player.
And what you get from us…
When you come and work for Chorley Group, you don’t just get the privilege of telling your friends and family that you work for the North West’s best family automotive business. No, you get to benefit of having;
Ready to jump straight in and kick your career into gear? Give us a call or send your CV to email@example.com