A Position has
become available for a highly motivated and capable individual in the role of a
customer service advisor at our Preston dealership. The Preston dealership is a
busy environment that requires an individual that is able to work at a fast,
efficient pace whilst remaining calm and courteous with a high volume of
- Act as the relationship manager between service customers and the
service team, ensuring excellent customer satisfaction.
- To maintain a high level of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Ringing customers regarding their service and MOT’s.
- Acquiring customer feedback on their experience with us.
- Experience of the customer service advisor role is advantageous.
- No specific qualifications are required, although previous experience of using Kerridge would be preferred.
- A good level of computer literacy is essential.
- Good telephone manner.
Application - Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be kept confidential.