Why Buy From Us?
So, you might be wondering, "why should I buy from Chorley Group?". Well if you stay right there for precisely 1 minute 46 seconds, we'll tell you exactly why.
First, a 31 second, 132-word overview of us.
It all started with our Chairman, Andrew Turner, back in '89 when Bugle Inn Motor Co being born. 5 Years later, Andrew turned his ambition from a dream into reality by partnering with Nissan Motors GB, eventually opening his first dealership in Chorley in 1994 and quickly becoming the largest volume single Nissan dealership in the UK.
30 Years later, yes 30, Chorley Group has grown into one of the most successful car dealerships in the United Kingdom, spanning across 5 locations in Lancashire & Greater Manchester while also adopting Hyundai, Kia & MG into the family, turning a single franchise dealer into a multi-franchise brand and maintaining our family ethos "Big enough to cope... small enough to care" and providing the North West of England with affordable cars at affordable prices.
Enough about us, let us delve into your question "why should I buy from Chorley Group?"
First off, great question, why should you buy from us? Typically, a company would drone on and on, explaining how great they are, how amazing they can be, blah, blah, blah. Not us. We've broken it down into ten concise reasons that you will consider buying from us.
- We have over 600 used cars in stock of all makes and models, meaning if you want it, we'll likely have it.
- We have a 5-star rating on TrustPilot, so you know you're in safe hands. Your relationship & trust is our number one goal.
- We were voted Retailer of The Year by AutoTrader out of 13,000+ dealers, that's some pretty good going.
- We're a family-owned business through and through. No corporation. Just honest, genuine people.
- Whether you're at Lands End or John O'Groats, there isn't anywhere we can't get a car too.
- Everything in our new car offers tailored to your needs, not ours.
- We place a strong emphasis on repeat business. We don't want to to sell you one car; we want to sell you your next 5+ cars.
- We hold high standards when it comes to car preparation. Each car is repeatably checked for any signs of accident or abuse before we agree to sell it to you.
- We aim to be competitively priced for new & used cars in the North-West of England. Being your first choice for a local dealership is one of our many goals.
- We're good at what we do. Unsure? Give us a try, and we'll take the doubt out of your mind.