|Finance Deposit Contribution||£44.69|
|Length of Terms||48 Months|
|Final Optional Payment||£14,688.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£35,740.00|
Lighting & Visibility
In-Car Entertainment & Technology
Safety and Security
Comfort and Convenience
We know how important your Citroën is to you.
That’s why when you buy a new Citroën you get all the advantages of a full warranty with manufacturing, paintwork, and perforation defects all covered. In certain situations, we’ll even go beyond our legal warranty obligations because we want your ownership journey to be a happy one.
Citroën’s manufacturer warranty is valid across the whole EU and in 15 other countries and regions. In the unlikely event you do experience some bumps along the way, we promise that any work covered will be carried out free of charge by our experts.
- Coverage: Defective parts, except those that are subject to normal wear and tear (e.g. brake pads)
- Contents of the warranty: Repair or free replacement of defective parts
- Duration/mileage: 3 years from the date of registration, unlimited mileage in the first two years and is limited to 60K miles (100K miles on commercial vehicles) in the third year.
- Defects covered: Defect in the paintwork or lacquer on the original bodywork
- Contents of the warranty: Partial or total respraying or re-lacquering to rectify the defect
- Duration/km: 2 years (personal and commercial vehicles)
- Defects covered: Perforation/corrosion of the bodywork from the inside to the outside
- Contents of the warranty: Repair or replacement of the defective parts where the corrosion is visible
- Duration/km: 12 years (personal car), 5 years (commercial vehicle)
- Contents of the warranty: On top of the aforementioned coverage, electric and hybrid vehicles also have an 8-year warranty for their traction battery.
Check out the below and explore what the e-C4's battery performance has to offer you.
|Battery Electric Vehicle 100kW|
|Motor power||100kW / 136 hp|
|Max torque (Nm @ RPM)||300 @ 3674|
|Traction battery||Single speed automatic battery with brake mode|
|Onboard charger||7.4kW single phase (11 kW three-phase optional)|
|Charging port||Combined CCS / Type 2|
|ESTIMATED CHARGING TIMES|
|Rapid charge to 80% on 11kW DC charger via CCS||30 minutes|
|Accelerated charge via 32 A wallbox - single phase AC||7 hours 30 minutes|
|Slow charge via domestic 13 A socket - single phase AC||> 24 hours|
|Transmission type||Single speed automatic transmission with brake mode|
|Max speed (mph)||93|
|0 - 62mph (secs)||10.0|
|Range (miles) combined||217 - 219|
Terms & Conditions: *48 Month Personal Contract Purchase, based on 6,000 miles per annum. Excess mileage charge 3.5p per mile. Finance subject to status, Ts&Cs apply. Applicants must be 18+. Orders and registrations before 30th September 2022.
Citroën Smart Pad Support: On shown model.
Automatic Climate Control: On shown model.
10" Touchscreen: On shown model.
Bluetooth® with Music Streaming: On shown model.
Keyless Entry and Start: On shown model.