New Kia Warranties
Kia's unbeatable 7 year warranty comes with all new Kia vehicles. Whats the catch? There is no catch, it’s just like a 3 year warranty, but longer!
The 7-year new car warranty clearly demonstrates our trust and confidence in the production quality of our manufacturing operations around the world. This new confidence in the quality of our products and the high productivity in the Kia factories means we can pass this confidence on to you.
7 years, at no extra cost. This means 2,555 days or 100,000 miles of trouble-free motoring and a lower cost of maintenance. This peace-of-mind provided by the 7-year warranty makes it a lot easier to own a car. What’s more, the car warranty is transferable to future owners, maintaining your vehicle’s value and making it highly attractive for reselling.
KIA WARRANTY KEY BENEFITS
- Kia cars are built according to the highest automotive industry manufacturing standards. It's this exceptional quality that gives Kia the confidence to offer the longest new car cover in Europe.
- Kia is the only car manufacturer in Europe to offer a 7-year warranty. Giving you complete peace of mind.
- The warranty is full manufacturers "bumper to bumper" warranty meaning that you will get the same level of cover from day 1 to day 2,555.
- The warranty is transferable to later owners. This means a 3 year old Kia will still have the remaining warranty longer than many of our competitor's new cars.
- Cost of maintaining your car will be lower with this generous offer and resale value is likely to be higher.
- In the unlikely event of a warranty claim, both parts and labour costs are covered for travel within Europe and your warranty is still valid.