Pricing For The All-New Kia Niro Confirmed
- Hybrid variant starts at £27,745
- PHEV starts at £32,775
- Fully-Electric starts at £34,995
Pricing and specifications for the new Kia Niro range have been confirmed, with the range starting at a reasonable £27,745.
Like its predecessor, the new Niro will be available in hybrid, plug-in hybrid forms. The all-electric variant, formerly known as the Kia e-Niro, has been renamed the Niro EV.
Hybrid & PHEV
The Hybrid variant will start at £27,745, with the PHEV coming in at £32,775 and some of the specifications will include:
- '2' - 16" alloys, LED headlights, reversing camera, rear parking sensors, and an 8" touchscreen.
- '3' - 18" alloys, 10.5" touchscreen display, keyless entry, driver lumbar support, heated seats, and a wireless mobile phone charging pad.
- '4' - Head-up display, 10.25" digital drivers display, powered tailgate, heated rear seats, Harman Kardon speaker system.
The fully-electric variants are priced higher ('2' priced at £34,995) and do not benefit from the government's £1,500 low-emission vehicle grant.
- '2' - 17" alloys, 8" touchscreen display, 10.25" driver's digital display, rear parking sensors, and a reversing camera.
- '3' - Wireless phone charging pad, 18" alloys, heated seats, and privacy glass.
- '4' - Head-up display, premium audio system, and memory seating for the driver. Prices for this top model kick-off at £40,495.
Pre-orders for all-new Niro variants opened on the 20th of April. UK deliveries will start early in quarter 3 of 2022.