Take the worry out of servicing your vehicle with Vauxhall Care. Fixed and inflation proof monthly instalments means you can budget and maintain your Vauxhall without any hidden or upfront costs. So that's your servicing and MOT needs sorted for the future.
We offer two types of Vauxhall Care depending on the age of your vehicle. Explore the options below and find your perfect one.
For me, it's about peace of mind against unexpected repairs"
An extended warranty for your Vauxhall offers you similar cover for material or manufacturing defects beyond the original warranty period on the vehicle. By choosing an official Vauxhall Extended Warranty, we guarantee that any repairs you need are carried out by Vauxhall trained technicians – using genuine Vauxhall parts.
So, if your original warranty expires soon or you’re looking to add cover to your Vauxhall, why not consider a Vauxhall Extended Warranty?
To find out more, speak to one of our team or get a quote fom Vauxhall
FIXED PRICE SERVICE CARE PLAN
FIXED PRICE SERVICE PLANS TAILORED TO YOU
"For me, it's about spreading the cost of my services with fixed monthly payments"
SERVICE CARE PLAN - FIXED PRICE SERVICING
There’s no need to worry about budgeting for your next service. Simply take out a Vauxhall Fixed Price Service Care Plan. You can then focus on the more important things in life, knowing your servicing costs are taken care of. Why choose a Vauxhall Fixed Price Service Care Plan?
Monthly price for an electric vehicle starts from £12.64*
Monthly price for a petrol/diesel/Plug-in Hybrid starts from £19.57**
^Vauxhall reserves the right to change, amend or withdraw sales allowances and/or amend pricing at any point in time in anticipation of any tariffs, duties taxes or other costs that Vauxhall Motors believes may increase its cost of importation and/or supply of vehicles after the 31st December 2020.
Vauxhall Care Terms & Conditions
1. Available at participating Vauxhall Retailers only.
2. Available on Vauxhall Cars registered in the UK.
3. Vauxhall Care covers the cost of the scheduled annual services and MOTs due during the period of the policy) along with the parts, lubricants and labour involved. It does not include any additional work carried and/or materials supplied which are not included in the service.
4. Vauxhall Care does not cover the additional items that would be associated with a high mileage service such as but not limited to spark plugs and air filters. Additional oil and filter changes in between service (due to short journeys, stop/start traffic etc) are also excluded. Note – Service Schedule: Please refer to your Owner’s Manual or your local Retailer.
5. Vauxhall Care does not cover wear and tear or tyres and does not apply to damage due to accidents, misuse or alteration.
6. All work carried out under Vauxhall Care will be indicated by the vehicles on-board computer and the Service Schedule. These may be updated or vary from time to time according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
7. Servicing and MOTs must be carried out by a participating Vauxhall Authorised Repairer.
8. Policies on Vauxhall’s up to and including 10 months from date of registration include an additional 2 years Vauxhall Assistance.
9. All prices are correct at time of publication and may be subject to change at any point without prior notice.
10. Vauxhall Motors Limited reserves the right to update, change add/or amend or withdraw the offer without prior notice.
11. Vauxhall Care is transferable to subsequent owners of the vehicle but not transferable to another vehicle.
12. You may cancel Vauxhall Care at any time. If you cancel within 60 days of signing the Contract there is no Cancellation Fee, but you will be charged for any service costs or management fees incurred. If you cancel any time after that a Cancellation Fee of £25 + VAT is payable together with any other costs incurred.
13. Vauxhall Care is provided in conjunction with EMaC Limited (03158541) of EMaC House, Southmere Court, Electra Way, Crewe, CW1 6GU.
For full Vauxhall Care (cars under 11 months old) Terms and Conditions, please click here.
For full Vauxhall Care (cars over 11 months old) Terms and Conditions, please click here.
For full Vauxhall Care LEV (Corsa-e and Grandland X Hybrid) Terms and Conditions, please click here.
WLTP Figures shown are for comparison purposes and should only be compared to the fuel consumption and CO2 values of other cars tested to the same technical standard. The fuel consumption achieved, and CO2 produced, in real world conditions will depend upon a number of factors including, but not limited to: the accessories fitted (pre and post registration); variations in weather; driving styles and vehicle load. The WLTP (Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicles Test Procedure) is used to measure fuel consumption and CO2 figures. The CO2 figures display a range to reflect the highest value for the highest emitting version with all available options added, through to a minimum value to represent the lowest emitting version in standard specification. For more information contact your local Vauxhall Retailer.
Fuel consumption data and CO2 emission data are determined using the WLTP test cycle, and the relevant values are translated back to allow the comparability into NEDC. The values do not take into account in particular use and driving conditions, equipment or options and may vary depending on the format of tyres. For more information contact your local Retailer
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the offer details are accurate and up to date, Vauxhall reserves the right to change offers at any time. All offers are available at participating Retailers only.
Vauxhall endeavours to ensure that the contents of this site are accurate and up to date. However, products shown on this site may differ from the latest specification and images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may show optional equipment. Customers are advised to check with their local Retailer for the latest specification.