We are looking for an experienced and talented vehicle technician to work with our Aftersales Team at our Burnley Nissan dealership. You will benefit from operating in a franchised environment where standards are high and delivering quality and service to the customer is paramount. As a rapidly expanding business you will benefit from our investment in training, technology and tools, as well as work with a successful and motivated team.
- To road test vehicles and diagnose problems as and when required.
- To carry out inspections, repairs and services and check vehicles against VOSA legislation.
- To carry out full PDI checks on all vehicles.
- To complete MOT testing
- To ensure paperwork is accurate and up to date
- To ensure all jobs are completed within agreed timeframes and whilst maintaining a high level of productivity
- To work closely with the service reception team and parts team to ensure we deliver an excellent customer experience.
- To keep work area and protective clothing clean, tidy and in a safe condition.
- Relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3)
- Ideally you will have franchise experience; however, manufacturer training will be on-going for the successful candidate.
- A time served apprenticeship
- Previous experience of completing MOT testing
- Must have a current clean UK driving licence
Application - Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be kept confidential.