Motor Vehicle Technician
Based at Skelmersdale
We are looking for an experienced and talented vehicle technician to work with our Aftersales Team at our Skelmersdale branch. You will benefit from operating in a franchised environment where standards are high and delivering quality and service to the customer is paramount. As a rapidly expanding business you will benefit from our investment in training, technology and tools, as well as work with a successful and motivated team.
· 40 hour week, with overtime upon request.
· Starting rate of £24,000 a year, increased based on experience!
· Uncapped bonus, subject to targets.
· Holidays that increase with Length of Service, and your birthday off work.
· Life and Health benefits, Pension, Cycle Schemes, Staff Discounts.
· Optional ongoing Training and Development Programme available.
· To road test vehicles and diagnose problems as and when required.
· To carry out inspections, repairs and services and check vehicles against manufactures standards.
· To ensure paperwork is accurate and up to date.
· To ensure all jobs are completed within agreed timeframes and whilst maintaining a high level of productivity.
· To work closely with the service reception team and parts team to ensure we deliver an excellent customer experience.
· To keep work area and protective clothing clean, tidy and in a safe condition.
· Relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3)
· Manufacturer training will be offered for the successful candidate.
· Must have a current clean UK driving licence
To apply for this opportunity either:
· Call 01695 554000 and speak to Jason Slattery, Aftersales Manager.
· Contact 07799 644203 to register your interest in the role.