Based at Preston
If you love selling a new car in a top-spec showroom, we have an opportunity not to be missed.
Who we are:
Chorley Group is holder of the prestigious UK’s Best Dealership to Work For, as well as numerous industry and business awards… but really we are a team of people working (and often playing, when we are allowed!) hard together to keep this the region’s No1 Family run motor group.
We strive to ensure the best opportunities for the sales team through our ground-breaking digital leads, top-class marketing and excellent management, whilst offering the support and balance for family life you need, with 7pm closures and a 5-day working week.
The day to day…
As someone experienced in this field, you know what to expect in your day, which for us is delivering a great customer experience, building lasting relationships with the customers, giving 100% effort and earning yourself a really great salary into the bargain.
We know you’ll want to make your mark selling the products alongside the fantastic range of cars, and delivering a quality service your mum would be proud of but all roles have responsibilities and we expect that you will be:
· Following the company sales process 100% of the time, from enquiry through to delivery and beyond,
· Achieving monthly and quarterly targets,
· Keeping company paperwork 100% up to date and accurate,
· Maintaining excellent customer and colleague relations,
· Managing and developing customer follow-up and prospecting systems,
· Complying fully with FCA approval and procedures,
· Keeping up to date with franchise partner training,
· Demonstrate the Chorley Group family ethos of ‘Big Enough to Cope, Small Enough to Care’
The person we need is:
• An excellent communicator, and a complete professional in their approach to customer service,
• Smart, and a maintainer of high standards of presentation and prides themselves on their manners,
• pedantic about the detail,
• the holder of a full UK driving licence and also able to drive a computer and/or iPad,
We like to look after our teams
And as part of the team you will get all the usual benefits of a basic salary, holidays, and pension. We also offer:
· A fantastic commission structure where you will be on target to earn £30-60k per year
· Holidays that enhance with length of service
· A cost-effective car lease scheme
· A 5-day week, 7pm close in the week and 5pm at weekends,
· Discount scheme and staff incentives
· Bike2work scheme (though you’ll have a car, maybe a weekend ride?)
Events, awards, and a cracking group of people to work with.
Please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org