A position has become available for a highly motivated and capable individual in the role of Parts Supervisor at our Blackpool dealership. The Blackpool dealership is a busy environment that requires an individual that is able to work at a fast, efficient pace whilst remaining calm and courteous with a high volume of customers. As a Parts Supervisor you will be working closely with the parts and service teams. The successful Parts Supervisor will be responsible for assisting in the day to day running of the parts
- Accurately and efficiently receive and record parts into stock
- Manage and organise stock in the dealership
- Maintain stock levels to ensure the dealership has the required stock but whilst managing overage stock
- Assisting retail customers with their parts needs for their vehicles
- Liaising with the service team to ensure they have the relevant parts for workshop jobs
- Maintain pricing structures and stock lists
- Ensure display vehicles in the dealership are fitted with the appropriate parts as required by the manufacturer
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping at all times
- Must have 5 GCSE's (Grades C and above) including Maths and English.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate and comfortable in Microsoft Office.
- Must have a professional manner at all times with excellent organisational skills.
- Must possess a high level of attention to detail.
Application - Email your CV to email@example.com
All applications will be kept confidential.