Media Operator Role
Based at our Nissan Burnley branch
It involves photographing/videoing every new and used vehicle that comes into stock, ensuring all retail vehicles are advertised on the web & maintaining a high quality standard for our forecourts. Candidates will be need a full UK driving licence, GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English A-C, with a high level of attention to detail and good computer literacy
- Photographing and videoing every used vehicle that comes into stocks.
- Ensure all retail vehicles are advertised on the Group website and other sale platform (Autotrader etc).
- Take responsibility for arranging the dealership forecourt to a high quality standard.
- Monitor prices to ensure competitiveness and make regular reports to Sales Managers.
- Carry out visual checks on stock in order to maintain high standards.
- Demonstrate the Chorley Group family ethos of 'Big Enough to Cope, Small Enough to Care'
- An excellent command of the English language
- A professional approach to customer service.
- A high level of attention and good attention to detail.
- Good overall computer literacy.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Impeccable manners.
Application - Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be kept confidential.