We are looking for an experienced and talented master vehicle technician to work with our Aftersales Team at all of our dealerships. You will benefit from operating in a franchised environment where standards are high and delivering quality and service to the customer is paramount. As a rapidly expanding business you will benefit from our investment in training, technology and tools, as well as work with a successful and motivated team.
- To road test vehicles and diagnose problems as and when required.
- To carry out inspections, repairs and services and check vehicles against VOSA legislation.
- To carry out full PDI checks on all vehicles.
- To ensure paperwork is accurate and up to date
- To ensure all jobs are completed within agreed timeframes and whilst maintaining a high level of productivity
- To work closely with the service reception team and parts team to ensure we deliver an excellent customer experience.
- To keep work area and protective clothing clean, tidy and in a safe condition.
- Relevant Master Technician qualifications. Manufacturer training will be on-going for the successful candidate.
- Must have a current UK driving licence
- IT Literate
Application - Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be kept confidential.