Hyundai Master Technician
Based at Blackpool
We are looking for an experienced and talented Hyundai Master Technician / High Technician to work with our Aftersales Team. You will benefit from operating in a franchised environment where standards are high and delivering quality and service to the customer is paramount. As a rapidly expanding business you will benefit from our investment in training, technology and tools, as well as work with a successful and motivated team.
· 40 hour week, with overtime upon request.
· Rates £28,600 to £30,160 a year, dependent upon experience.
· Uncapped comms subject to targets.
· Holidays that increase with length of service, and your birthday off work.
· Life and Health benefits, Pension, Cycle Schemes and staff discounts.
· Ongoing commitment from the Company for training and development in the Master / High technician role.
· You will be required to diagnose faults in vehicles.
· You will be able to communicate all technical information in an accessible and concise manner.
· Undertake repairs and carry out routine servicing and health checks.
· Ensure consistency in level of service and performance.
· Other workshop duties as advised by the duty manager.
· Current certification as a Master technician / High Technician or equivalent.
· Must have a current clean UK driving license.
To apply for this opportunity either:
· Call 01253 298833 and speak to Keith Armstrong, Aftersales Manager.
· Contact 07799 644203 to register your interest in the role.