WE'RE HIRING! Are you creative? Interested in digital media, photography, filming, graphic design or creative writing?
We're searching for a talented MARKETING ASSISTANT to join our marketing team at our Head Office on Ackhurst Road in Chorley.
This is an ideal entry-level role for those seeking to start a career in digital marketing, and gain some real world experience working with an award-winning automotive Group.
Think you've got what it takes? E-Mail your CV and covering letter to our Marketing Manager at email@example.com today. If you have any work you'd like to show off - make sure to send that across too!
- Assuring branding consistency across the Group, both online and offline.
- Assisting in the production and organising our photoshoots and filming projects.
- Managing the online presentation of stock on our website and across a range of affiliates sites (including Autotrader).
- Tracking, organising and distributing hardware and software across the Group.
- Assisting the marketing team with online reputation management.
- Creating and updating online information and graphics using pre-sets created by the marketing team.
- General marketing admin jobs, assuring consistency and high standards across the Group.
- Good overall computer literacy with experience using Microsoft software including Word, Excel and Pointpower.
- Some experience in Creative Cloud software, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere or After Effects would be a BIG advantage.
- A good understanding of social media and modern technology.
- An excellent command of the English language and good attention to detail
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- You will get full training and mentoring from experienced marketing executives from a range of backgrounds and skillsets. Including graphic/design, paid advertising, SEO, photographing, videoing and much more.
- You will gain experience marketing for various different industries
- You will get to work with globally renown brands, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia, Vauxhall and MG
- Employee benefits and discounts off MOT and servicing
- Career progression opportunities