We require an enthusiastic Apprentice Service & Parts Advisor to support our Service Team at our dealership in Preston. Working closely with the Service and Parts teams, you will be responsible for assisting in the day to day running of the department. Voted number 1 Nissan retailer of the year five years running, this is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to become involved in a bustling franchised dealership.
- Act as the relationship manager between service and parts customers and the workshop, ensuring excellent customer satisfaction, including welcoming service customers to the dealership, dealing with all necessary paperwork, maintaining communication with the customer whilst their vehicle is being serviced or repaired and processing payments and follow up actions.
- To maintain a high level of house keeping and to at all times.
- Experience of the motor industry and service advisor role is advantageous.
- No specific qualifications are required, although previous experience of using Kerridge would be preferred.
- A good level of computer literacy is essential.
Application - Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be kept confidential.