What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as an Aftersales Manager, you will oversee our established aftersales departments whilst managing a team of technicians, service and parts advisors, and an onsite outbound call center. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
· Managing performance and development of all staff
· Continually monitoring the performance of the aftersales department and driving any changes needed to grow and improve performance
· Controlling costs in line with departmental and dealership objectives and business plans, you will ensure that profit targets are achieved, margins maintained and expenses controlled, utilising all resource cost effectively.
· Responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent customer experience when visiting the aftersales team, and ensuring any customer concerns are dealt with efficiently and professionally
· Setting dealership targets in line with manufacturer guidelines and standards
· Ensuring all Company processes and procedures are adhered to, and implementing any additional processes needed to ensure the aftersales department is running legally and compliantly and in line with Company standards
· Buying into our Company values and ensuring those values are integrated within the aftersales department
· Maintaining a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring staff complies with Health and Safety requirements.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal candidate, you must be able to demonstrate proven experience as an automotive Aftersales Manager within a franchised dealership. You will also require:
· Ideally Nissan franchise experience
· Knowledge of Kerridge and RTC would be an advantage
· A 'hands on' management style with helping to drive the team and business forward
· A professional attitude at all times when dealing with customers
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong organisational skills
· The ability to work under pressure in a busy environment
· Impeccable manners
Salary is dependent upon experience and includes target based OTE.
Please send C.V. to email@example.com