|Average Fuel Consumption||83.1 MPG|
|Average Annual Fuel Cost||£485|
|Acceleration 0-62mph||10.8 Seconds|
|Boot Space||443 Litres|
Your road to worry free motoring starts here. The Motability scheme offers a fantastic array of benefits, here are just a few of them.
• 15" Alloy Wheels with Aerodynamic Wheel Trims
• Air Conditioning – Dual Zone Climate Control
• Automatic Headlights with Dusk Sensor
• Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
• Bluetooth® Connectivity
• Cruise Control – Smart Adaptive Speed Control
• Driver's Seat – Lumbar Support (electric)
• Driver's Supervision Instrument Cluster with TFT Display (4.2")
• Hill-start Assist Control (HAC)
• Lane Departure Warning System with Lane Keep Assist (LKAS)
• Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
• Parking Sensors – Rear
• Parking System – Rear Camera and Guidance System
• Radio, RDS, DAB
• Seat Trim – Cloth
• Spare Wheel – Emergency Space Saver (steel)
• Speakers – 2 Tweeters, 2 Front, 2 Rear
• Touchscreen Media Centre (5")
• Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with Individual Tyre Pressure Display
• USB and Aux Connections – Front
A 5 year, manufacturer-backed Unlimited Mileage Warranty, so you can drive with complete peace of mind at all times.
We're so confident in the quality and reliability of our cars that we offer a 5 Year, fully transferable, Unlimited Mileage Warranty* which is offered to our Customers for all new Hyundai vehicles sold by the authorised Hyundai network in Europe across the entire passenger car range (excluding Light Commercial Vehicles and cars for taxi or private hire usage).
For further peace of mind, also included are five years roadside assistance programme, five years annual vehicle health checks and a twelve year anti perforation warranty.
Hyundai cars are manufactured using the latest materials and engineering technology. To demonstrate our confidence in our product, we offer a 5 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty on all Hyundai passenger cars not used for hire or reward or commercial use.
* Vehicles used for taxi or private hire uses are covered by a five year, 100,000 mile warranty. Warranty cover excludes fair wear and tear. ** The Five Year Unlimited Warranty and its associated features is not available on passenger cars used for hire, reward or commercial use. Refer to sections below for full warranty terms and exclusions. *** Ten or twelve year anti-perforation warranty dependent on model and model year. Customer means an individual, company or any other entity purchasing (i) a new Hyundai vehicle from the authorised Hyundai network in Europe not for the purpose of reselling or, (ii) a Hyundai vehicle that has been originally purchased from the authorised Hyundai network in Europe by an individual, company or any other entity not for the purpose or reselling. Europe means European Economic Area and Switzerland.
Based on the Hyundai Ioniq 1.6 Petrol Hybrid
|Engine Size ||1.6 Petrol Hybrid|
|Bore & stroke (mm)||72x97|
|Max Power||77.2 / 105 @ 5,700|
|Torque||147 / 108 @ 4,000|
|0-62 in Second||10.8 Seconds|
|Top Speed||115 mph|
|Extra Urban||78.5 mpg|
|CO2 Emissions||79 g/km|
|Front / Rear Suspension||MacPherson Strut / Multi-link|
|Steering System||Rack and Pinion (C-MDPS)|
|Steering Wheel Lock to Lock Turns||2.66|
|Insurance Group 1 - 50||10 - 17|
|Service Interval Mileage||-|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year / Unlimited Miles|
|Luggage Capacity Seats Up||433 Litres|
|Luggage Capacity VDA Seats Down||1,505 Litres|
|Kerb Weight||1,470 - 1,477 KG|
|Payload||393 - 500 KG|
|Gross Vehicle Weight||1,870 KG|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||45 Litres|
|Track - Front||1,563mm|
|Track - Rear||1,577mm|
Driving adaptations help with speed control, steering and signalling. They vary from simple attachments, to replacing all existing controls with a system individually designed for you. In most cases the original controls can still be used with adaptations in place, so nominated drivers can still use the car. It’s important to remember that most driving adaptations require an automatic gearbox , and you must ensure you are able to control the vehicle safely when using any adaptations.
The best way to lift your wheelchair or scooter into your car is with a stowage system, such as a boot hoist or rooftop stowage unit. Both options work at the touch of a button, taking the weight of the wheelchair or scooter, helping you guide the product into either your car boot, or your rooftop stowage unit. Includes:
When considering how to access your car as a wheelchair user, a Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle is not the only option and there are a number of adaptations that can be installed on a standard car. Our adaptation installers will be happy to arrange a no-obligation demonstration and will advise which cars will be suitable.
As the world’s first car offered in three electrified versions, the Hyundai IONIQ gives you the power of choice. Each model, all-electric, hybrid and plug-in hybrid, is based on a dedicated vehicle platform designed to enhance efficiency, comfort and handling. Plus, our Blue Drive technology gives you lower pollution and higher performance.
The IONIQ responds to rapidly changing customer lifestyles by breaking the mould for alternative fuel vehicles. It not only offers class-leading efficiency but also a fun, responsive drive and attractive design – a unique mix not yet achieved by an alternative fuel vehicle.
The Hyundai Ioniq on the motability scheme is available is a number of variants, all include inclusive insurance (two drivers) servicing and maintenance included for free. If you are entitled to one of the Motability Allowances you can apply for one of the Hyundai Ioniq's available on the motability scheme.
Many of the vehicles on the motability scheme are available for Nil Advance Payment (this is initital fee you pay up front), after that you just pay for the fuel and we take care of the rest! All our dealerships have trained motability specialists on site who can help advise or assist in requiring your next motability vehicle.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||Advanced Payment|
(for DLA, PIP or AFIP holders)
(for WPMS holders)
|Ioniq 1.6 GDi 139bhp SE Hybrid 5dr||Hybrid||Automatic||£499 Advanced Payment||Nil Advanced Payment|
|Ioniq 1.6 GDi 139bhp Premium Hybrid 5dr||Hybrid||Automatic||£999 Advanced Payment||£173 Advanced Payment|
Text here ...