A Position has become available for a highly motivated and capable individual in the role of service advisor at our Wigan dealership. The Wigan dealership is a busy environment that requires an individual that is able to work at a fast, efficient pace whilst remaining calm and courteous with a high volume of customers
- Act as the relationship manager between service customers and the workshop, ensuring excellent customer satisfaction, including welcoming service customers to the dealership, dealing with all necessary paperwork, maintaining communication with the customer whilst their vehicle is being serviced or repaired and processing payments and follow up actions.
- To maintain a high level of house keeping and to at all times.
- Experience of the motor industry and service advisor role is advantageous.
- No specific qualifications are required, although previous experience of using Kerridge would be preferred.
- A good level of computer literacy is essential.
Application - Email your CV to email@example.com
All applications will be kept confidential.